A rare, wild and delicious tasting herb with bright scarlet flowers that is highly prized due to its healing properties. Laumspur can be found in many places in Magnamund.
- Healing Potion: Recovers 4 Endurance points.
- A lesser version recovers 3
- Potion of Laumspur: Recovers 4 Endurance points.
- A more potent variant recovers 5 Endurance.
- Meal of Laumspur: Recovers 3 Endurance points and/or counts as a Meal.
- Concentrated Laumspur: Recovers 8 Endurance.
Gamebook locations Edit
Either a magic potion or a potion of Laumspur is always available in the equipment stage at the beginning of every gamebook. Also, more Laumspur can be found during the adevntures.
Kai adventures Edit
- 2 Meals of Laumspur (E+3): at the beginning, take the left path (or use Sixth Sense and go north-west), then climb the hill, hide in the cave, then keep going north-west.
- all Backpack items are lost early in the next book.
- Meal of Laumspur (E+3): at the shrine of Kalanane in the Wildlands; just 40% chance to get there.
- Potent potion of Laumspur (E+5): Madin Rendalim gives it to you in Durenor; can't be missed.
- Potion of Laumspur (E+4): in the Maaken Mines, after searching the bodies of two guards.
- 2 Potions of Laumspur (E+4): in the Maaken Mines, if you use a Copper Key obtained from the said guards.
- Potion of Laumspur (E+4): before leaving Ruanon, it is given to you by Captain Remir D'Val.
- Potion of Laumspur (E+4): bought from a herb mistress after you leave the sewers of Barrakeesh.
- Rendalim’s Elixir (E+6): bought from the same herb mistress, but only if you got infected in the sewers of Barrakeesh.
- Potion of Laumspur (E+4): found in the sultan's palace, after you escape the jail and get back your equipment.
Magnakai adventures Edit
- Potion of Laumspur (E+3): in Varetta, go into Flute Street, enter the taxonomist shop and, after he attacks you and you defeat him, search his body.
- Potion of Laumspur (E+4): when the Deldenian pirates attack your ship on the Storn River, fight without using the bow, then search the body of your opponent.
- Potion of Laumspur (E+4) and Rendalim’s Elixir (E+6): in Luyen, purchase them from the apothecary.
- Potion of Laumspur (E+4): amongst the snake eggs in the giant snake lair
- Jar of concentrated Laumspur: in the room of the round steel tunnel; it restores E+8, but cannot be carried around.
- the Backpack and any item in it are lost at the end of the book.
- Potion of Laumspur (E+6) and Rendalim’s Elixir (E+6): ride to Tharro along the Great North Road, stop at the inn (don't go straightaway dry by the fire), ask the farmer about his sister; follow his directions, and you'll get to meet Tadia the prophetess, who will eventually offer the potions.
- (at start only)
- (at start only; during the adventure Laumwort can be found instead)
- (at start only)
Grand Master adventures Edit
- Jar of Laumspur (5 doses, E+4 each time): after Cadak's throne room and after the laboratory, at the fork enter the east passage; use a map of Mogaruith or a Gold Key to open a secret passage.
- Jar of Laumspur (3 doses, E+4 each time): when you get to a red-hot corridor, choose the alternate passage, then defeat the two Nadziranim.
- Pouch of Laumspur: after you free Banedon, leave the hall by the main doors, solve the riddle in the Nadziranim torture chamber, then turn right; it restores 6 Endurance points, but cannot be carried around.
- 2 Potions of Laumspur (E+4): after you leave the boat and the Hellswamp, investigate the Drakkarim outpost, and search the interior of the cabin.
- (only at start)
- (only at start)
- 2 Potions of Laumspur (E+4): take the route to the Reloni bridge, cross south of the bridge, avoid fighting with the troops, then sift through the items in the dugout.
New Order adventures Edit
This section is a stub.